Monday, July 25, 2011

Bullying isn't cool its dangerous!

Bullying = Suicide
By: Pamela L. Wiley
May 18, 2010


This is a letter written by a young girl who was bulled all her life.
(Not a true story but one that has happened over and over again)

I am writing this letter to tell you that I am gone. I can’t take it anymore. Everyone is so mean to me. Just because I’m different, it’s not right and it hurts, my heart hurts …
Every day I would come home and cry. I know you could hear me, yet you did nothing to stop it …
Their words cut me deep and the scars kept getting bigger. It hurt so much; I just wanted it all to stop. This was the only way to stop it from hurting …
I took some pills today. They seemed to have numbed the pain. But I can still feel the scars, pulsating behind my chest. There waiting to bust open again …
The pills aren't working anymore, please make it stop. I saw a girl with cuts on her wrists, maybe that will help numb the pain … I couldn't do it, it hurt too much …
Today a kid pushed me against my locker and laughed at me. Why did he do that? I didn't do anything to him …
No one’s home, I can’t talk to anyone. No one would understand; they don’t know how I feel … Maybe I can stop the pain …
I took dads six pack of beer from the refrigerator … and I found the rope in the garage …
I took the chair and placed it in my closet … I took the noose and placed it over my head tightening the knot …
I kicked the chair from underneath my feet and dropped … It only hurt for a second and then everything went dark …
I miss you all but I had to do it …

No comments:

Post a Comment